This Peanut Butter Peach’n Berry Parfait is the ideal vegan breakfast, snack or even dessert. Packed with fiber, protein and lots of vitamins, it’ll keep you full for a long time and even though it may look super fancy, it really only takes a couple of minutes to make. I personally love it, because it’s the perfect mix between all my favorite breakfasts, granola, oatmeal, smoothie, vegan yogurt and fresh fruit. I often use either maple or brown rice syrup to sweeten my breakfasts (I’ve always had a sweet tooth), but for this recipe I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite Brooklyn-based companies, SmartFruit. I use their 100% real fruit purées instead of other sweeteners in anything from yogurt and oatmeal to smoothies. I also sometimes mix it into still or sparkling water for some extra flavor as they don’t contain any added sugars.
Here’s how to make this delicious vegan Peach’n Berry Parfait:
- 1 tbsp SmartFruit Peanut Butter + omega
- ¼ cup vegan granola
- ¼ cup quick oats
- 1 handful fresh berries (I used blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries)
- For the berry layer:
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 small frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 serving of SmartFruit Blooming Berry Fruit Purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the peach layer:
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 serving of SmartFruit Perfect Peach Fruit Purée
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- ½ tbsp sweet cacao nibs
- more fresh berries!
- fresh herbs like basil to garnish (optional!)
- Start layering the parfait by adding the peanut butter followed by the granola to a jar or glass. Any granola will do, just make sure it doesn't contain honey or dairy to keep it vegan. The one I used was a vegan coconut dark chocolate granola.
- Blend all the ingredients for the berry layer until smooth and add the mixture to the glass, followed by the oats and fresh berries. Make sure you use quick oats and not steel cut oats as those require cooking and wouldn't be as enjoyable eaten raw.
- Using a fork or a whisk, mix the remaining coconut yogurt with the Perfect Peach fruit purée and fill the glass with it.
- Add the toppings of your choice. I used the ones I personally love the most, but you can use anything your heart desires! Some other ideas would be chopped walnuts, almonds, nut butters or mulberries.
- Eat the parfait with a spoon and enjoy!
Watch the video version of the recipe:
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by SmartFruit. All opinions stated are my own.